Strawberries & Cream Cheese Waffle Sandwiches: Start off the morning with this healthy breakfast including whole grains and low-fat granola.
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
i would kill for that c-power right now
these look deliciouss
So pretty! Apples are my favorite fruit too X)
- 2 ounces of pre-cooked shredded chicken
- ½ cup of steamed broccoli, chopped up
- 1/3 cup of part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 whole grain tortilla
- 2 tbsp plain, no fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp red pepper sauce
Combine Greek yogurt with hot sauce and set aside.
Heat chicken and broccoli in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Once heated through remove from the pan and place in a medium bowl.
Toss chicken and broccoli with salt, pepper and garlic powder and then set aside.
Place tortilla in the hot pan and allow to heat through on one side. Flip the tortilla and sprinkle half of the cheese over one half of the tortilla. Top cheese with broccoli and chicken and then sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top.
Using a spatula fold the tortilla over on to itself (into a half moon) and top with something heavy (ie. A weighted pan or my personal favorite, a teakettle). Allow to cook for a minute or two OR until the bottom lightly browed. Flip the tortilla and cook for another minute or two on the opposite side.
Remove Quesadilla from the pan and allow to cool for a minute or so before cutting into wedges. Top with spicy yogurt and Enjoy!!
Calories: 390; Total Fat: 13.6g; Saturated Fat: 6.2; Cholesterol: 74mg; Sodium: 451mg; Carbohydrate: 29.1; Dietary Fiber: 6.1; Sugars: 1.7; Protein: 36
salted caramel sauce
2-1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons butter
Put the butter, the sour cream and water in a small saucepan and heat, but do not cook. Cool to tepid then add the remaining ingredients. Put in a kneader. If thick add more water.
Let it rise double and cut into 16 equal parts.
Baking tray lined with baking paper and cut the ears with scissors.
Then, the eyes can be put, such as pepper grains.
Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.